RE: [nslu2-general] Wiki vandalism

  • alexis.biller@lineone.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2006
      Steve,

      I would recommend Trac (trac.edgewall.org/) as this offers ability for various
      groups of contributors: admin, registered, anonymous. This way new pages
      can be created by registered folks, anon people can add comments to pages
      - but cannot edit meaty content.

      This can be hosted on lighttpd (trac.lighttpd.net/trac/) amongst other webservers.
      There is extra burden for users to register with the trac wiki service.

      lxs4eu

      Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!