HPLIP on Unslung NSLU2

  • mosesohara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      hi all,

      I know a while ago HPLIP was still under development for slugs and
      i've had a look around for info (on the wiki google et.al).

      Is HPLIP with scanner support a reality for usb driven multifuntional
      devices yet.

      The little snippets I've found from googleing have provided enough
      info to be tantilising but nothing relating to how you get the HPLIP
      package onto the slug or indeed it's level of functionality.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Moses