Scandisk Fails

  • Andrew Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      HI,

      I am new to the NSLU2. I am running R63 firmware and I tried twice to
      schedule scandisk to run on disk 1 (I only have 1 disk attached to the
      NSLU2). Looking at the disk log after two times trying to scedule the
      scandisk I received the following message:

      09/03 05:00:00 Disk 2: Scandisk failed.

      This does not make sense since I do not have a disk 2 attached to the
      unit. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

      Thank you,

      Andy