Drive II drops

  • rgps_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      I have owned my NSLU2 for quite some time. I just decided to add a
      second drive and now I find that Drive 2 drops after a while. If I
      switch drive so the old drive is on Drive 2 than Drive 2 still drops
      after a while. So I think the problem is with the NSLU not the new
      drive. Both drive are formated with EXT3 by the NSLU. I currently
      have the 2.3R63 linksys firmware. I contacted linksys support but
      they haven't a clue. The old drive is a 120GB Maxtor One Touch
      (original verison) The new drive is a 200GB Maxtor One Touch III.

      Anyone have any ideas ?