Power supply

  • fabsys_s
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm new in this group, I buy a NSLU2 on ebay but the problem :
      the power supply is for USA (110v) only

      I read the differants messages and I wonder if this is a supply with
      transformator (in this case a simple change of this transformator it's
      OK) or if it's a hashed supply.

      thx

      Fabsys

      P.S:sorry for my very bad english :p
    • Ovidiu Sas
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
        One simple solution is to buy a cheap 220V to 110V transformer.
        I tested this and it is working fine.

        -ovi

      • cassbeck@free.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
          An other solution is to find a tranformer 220V to DC 5V and to plug it directly
          to your nlsu2. Just think to verify the information on the output of your 110V
          transformer, it should be output 5V continue.
          In general transformer 220V to 5V are sold with Swith/Hub.