Re: [nslu2-general] upslug2 coming to OS X fink - testers needed?

  • Philip Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      On 8/20/06, Asko Kauppi <askok@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'll be flashing an NSLU2 next week, and noticed the OS X version of
      > 'upslug2' is sort-of almost there, but instructions are in many
      > places, and build requirements are partly hard to fulfill.
      >
      > All this has lead me to make a 'fink' package of 'upslug2', that I'd
      > like some other OS X users to test, as well, before pushing it for
      > fink adoption. Any volunteers?

      I know this isn't a very useful message at-this-point (by this i mean
      mine, not yours :)), but when my powerbook gets back from Apple Repair
      later this week, I'll be happy to try it out.

      Personally I didn't have a problem with the way things were, but the
      ability to pull in pre-compiled dependencies (read: libpcap) will save
      me a few minutes, so cheers :).

      - - -
      Philip Johnson (plasticmonkey)