Found utility to recover data from ext2 file system under Windows

  • Francois Groleau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      After some searching, I found a free utility called R-Linux to recover
      data from my drive that the NSLU2 rendered "not formatted". The
      utility runs under Windows and can read ext2 file systems. R-Linux can
      be found at:

      http://www.data-recovery-software.net/Linux_Recovery.shtml

      Just launched it and it has already begun to resurrect my files. All
      is not lost!

      -grof-