Re: Problem mounting usb under openslug

  • Dean Dodd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      I have been able to use a hard drive no problem, samba works etc but
      everytime I try to mount the USB stick it fails with the same error.
      I can fdisk, mkfs.ext3 but mount does not want to work at all, also
      running a fsck on the stick finds lots of errors.

      Are there additional kernal modules missing that are required for usb
      sticks? Maybe my usb stick is broken? The USB stick worked ok under
      unslung.

      Any ideas anyone?!