Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Decent text-mode mail client?

  • Philip Pemberton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 11:47 PM
      Bob Cox wrote:
      > I run mutt on my slug and I can certainly scroll up line-by-line using
      > the backspace key. This is not a custom key mapping or anything.

      Hm, I didn't see that in the manual.....
      But it's still a weird key to use. PINE's default key mappings are a lot more
      obvious - up/down scroll up or down one line, PgUp/PgDown scroll up or down
      one screen.

      I've just compiled PINE for the NSLU2 - took about an hour. Ah well, all adds
      to the fun :)

      Thanks.
      --
      Phil. | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
      philpem@... | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G