RE: [nslu2-general] Integrated File Server

  • WRT54G.yg@datmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      > Well with no help from Linksys I still have no clue on how to
      > set up the NSLU2's Internet File Server so that I can access
      > the files from the internet. Any help?

      If you are behind a router, forward port 80 to the internal IP address of
      the NSLU2. Then, you can access files on the NSLU2 with the web interface.

      HTH,
      David Troesch | Atlanta, GA | ICQ# 2333123
      Send a message to your politicians about important privacy topics.
      http://action.eff.org
      Funstuff: Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.