SLUG for sale

  • Gary Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      I'm selling my slug. I bought it used in January, and it is still in
      excellent condition. It has worked flawlessly for me since then, and I
      have even de-underclocked the unit. I've reflashed it to the current
      Linksys firmware and will include the original packaging and
      materials. I'm asking $60 shipped to the US, slightly more outside the
      US. I live in Washington state, area code 99362. Please email me if
      you're interested. Thanks.

      Gary Young