Integrated File Server

  • fh2level
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      Well with no help from Linksys I still have no clue on how to set up
      the NSLU2's Internet File Server so that I can access the files from
      the internet. Any help?
    • WRT54G.yg@datmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
        > Well with no help from Linksys I still have no clue on how to
        > set up the NSLU2's Internet File Server so that I can access
        > the files from the internet. Any help?

        If you are behind a router, forward port 80 to the internal IP address of
        the NSLU2. Then, you can access files on the NSLU2 with the web interface.

        HTH,
        David Troesch | Atlanta, GA | ICQ# 2333123
        Send a message to your politicians about important privacy topics.
        http://action.eff.org
        Funstuff: Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.