speed between a slug and a modded wrt54G router

  • Rob Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      I am thinking of hooking up some 1-wire devices and have the option of using the wrt54G or SLUG. Does anybody know the horsepower of the respective CPU's. would the wrt54G perform as fast as the slug ? My application would require wireless ethernet connectivity anyhow...I was hoping to run 4or5 1-wire devices off the bus, temperature, A/D, LCD and switched output

      rob