Re: Maximum disk size?

  • claudius2k
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
      I am sure you figured it out by now. I have 2 of the Maxtor 300G
      drives. The drives format and work perfectly, but the built in
      backup utility will not work. I called Linksys who spoke to product
      support said 250G max. I wish they had included that information in
      the product spec sheet or on the box (whoops). I wouldn't have
      purchased these drives. I was counting on using a scheduled drive
      to drive backup without needing my Windows PC. It didn't sound
      hopeful, I am praying future firmware addresses this but I am not
      optimistic.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "paulbart1234" <paulbart@b...>