Re: [nslu2-general] I accidentaly deleted /etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd, where I can I get a new one?

  • peter richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      contents of /etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd file between the stars:

      ************************************
      #!/bin/sh

      if ( [ -f /unslung/rc.xinetd ] && . /unslung/rc.xinetd ) ; then return
      0 ; fi

      if [ -n "`pidof inetd`" ] ;then
      killall inetd 2>/dev/null
      # killall -9 inetd &>/dev/null
      fi

      /bin/inetd &>/dev/null
      ************************************

      On Jul 6, 2006, at 12:12 PM, mkotsalainen wrote:

      > I use unslung and accidentaly deleted the /etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd file.
      > Does anybody know how I could get hold of the original copy?
      >
      > thanks! matti
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Robert Hammond
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
        In message <e8jcp8+a291@...>, mkotsalainen
        <mkotsalainen@...> writes
        >I use unslung and accidentaly deleted the /etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd file.
        >Does anybody know how I could get hold of the original copy?
        >
        >thanks! matti

        There is a master copy stored in /initrd/etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd

        The /initrd folder is located on the internal flash ram, this whole
        folder structure is copied to the hard disk when unslinging.
        --
        Robert Hammond
        PGP:0x154144DA