nslu2 keeps locking up, losing a disk or maxing out

  • jrb2971
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      anyone have issues with either a disk locking up the system (like the
      3rd usb drive not being usable after a while) or the nslu2 getting
      terrible slow after a day or two? It's been running fine for a week or
      two since I unslung it. I'm about to diskcheck the drive in question.
      I wish this was overall more reliable, i have to keep rebooting it.
      thanks for your help/ideas.