slug on sale at OfficeMax

  • Brian Zhou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      For $70.00 in store only and good til Jul 1st. This may not be the
      lowest price, but it is quite reasonable. I picked one up today, and
      there are plenty on the shelf in the Mountain View CA store. A couple
      of stores in bay area also do price match.

      Cheers,

      -Brian Zhou
    • David Erbas-White
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
        FYI, I just got one at my local Office Max, but they are not listed at
        the discounted price on the shelf (I had to ask them to check the
        price). So, make sure to ASK for the price if you grab one, and today
        is the last day (apparently).

        David Erbas-White