suse linux firewall help, nslu2 folders not accesible

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      suse 9.2 with firewall off I can access the slug and folders .
      when I turn firewall on I can see the slug in windows worg group and
      the folders in in.
      but I get a connection can not be made when clicking on folders
      I believe the fire wall is blocking access to the folders
      but I am not sure how to set up the fire wall to allow sug folders
      access
      any help on this would be appriciated
      thanks in advance for your time