ADMIN 1 vs DISK 1 space allocation - how to change???

  • briann1bq
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      I just got my NSLU2 today and got it set up. I have a WD 250 GB drive
      in an OWC Mercury FW/USB enclosure. The utility came up and asked
      about formatting I said 'yes' and off it went. It seems it allocated
      about half the disk to DISK1 and half to ADMIN1 , how do I change this
      apportionment to give about 200GB to DISK1 ?????

      cheers ... BBR