Corrupted Share Definitions

  • sliberty57
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Is anybody else having this issue?

      I have two drives attached to my NSLU2, and I have several shares
      defined on each drive.

      Whenever I shut down the NSLU2, the definitions of the shares become
      corrupted (not the contents of the drive, just the sahre
      names/definitions), and I have to delte them and recreate them along
      with the rights for my users to access them. This is totally
      reproducable - it happens every stinken time.

      I actually hve two NSLU2's, and they both exhibit the problem. I am
      using the R63 firmware.

      Is anybody else having this issue?