Re: DISK 1 question and half boot slug

  • igboofls
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      I just recently had a power outage after which my slug would only
      half boot as you described. After nosing around, I found it was the
      upgraded busybox causing the problem. I haven't had a chance to
      check and see which actual command was hanging the boot, but
      reverting back to the original busybox fixed my booting problems.

      Fred Stein

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Byron & Shannon"