Re: Hard Drives not installed + other problems

  • gregoryadams_us
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      I had that issue happen once when I moved my nslu2 around. My guess
      was that I bumped a cable or something. I rebooted the nslu2 and it
      worked fine.

      I actually prefer the assigned IP address instead of it grabbing a
      dhcp address. that way, i know exactly how to access it via tcpip.

      don't give up on it yet. mine has been operating as a very reliable
      file server 24/7 for a couple of months.