RE: [nslu2-general] Java Runtime

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2006
      Ok well I followed the direction here -

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseJavaOnTheSlug

      and I am able to start my .jar file. It runs but gives errors. I suspect the VM
      (as noted) is stripped of some code I need to do this.

      It is a proxy server for the amateur radio echolink program. It runs on the
      windows java runtime and is suppose to work fine on Linux. I will have to try
      it on my SUSE system.

      Doug

      http://mail.yahoo.com