chat

  • soska hasan
    Message 1 of 15 , May 4, 2006
      hi every all
      I invite you to chat about nslu2 so I suggest to chat at (sunday 2:00pm egypt at yahoo) I know this time is very bad but I am arabian girl and I canot chat night and I know that Iam not very good at english please donot angry from me by the way please send me your notice
      notice: please martin and marcel I hope to be best friends
      soska egyptain