Re: [nslu2-general] Harware performance

  • Philip Pemberton
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2006
      In message <4456F587.7080707@...>
      Jean-Eric Cuendet <jec@...> wrote:

      > Could you try that new version?
      > If that's OK, then I'll upload it to the wiki

      What new version? Was it supposed to be attached to your message? If so, it
      looks like Yahoo removed it...

      Thanks.
      --
      Phil. | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
      philpem@... | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2006
        Hi Jean-Eric,

        Jean-Eric Cuendet schrieb:
        > Could you try that new version?
        > If that's OK, then I'll upload it to the wiki

        I would, but
        "[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]"
        prevents me from doing so...

        You could pastebin the source code.

        Regards,
        Patrick