Re: [nslu2-general] Harware performance

  • Jean-Eric Cuendet
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Could you try that new version?
      If that's OK, then I'll upload it to the wiki

      Patrick Schneider wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Philip Pemberton schrieb:
      >
      >> I got "Time to run memory bench: 10.76[secs]", followed by a segmentation
      >> fault error. This is on an NSLU2 TurboSlug, 266MHz, 32MB RAM, with a
      >> homebrew
      >> auto-power-on hack.
      >>
      >> GCC 3.3.5 on OpenDebianSlug (debonaras).
      >
      > Same here, 266 MHz NSLU2, gcc version 4.0.3 (Debian 4.0.3-1) DebianSlug
      > Little Endian. Compiled it with and without -O0, same results.
      > The precompiled mipsel binary ran fine on my Netgear Wgt634u (openwrt
      > kamikaze) and on my Linksys WRT54G v3.1 (dd-wrt 2.3).
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Patrick

    • Philip Pemberton
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2006
        In message <4456F587.7080707@...>
        Jean-Eric Cuendet <jec@...> wrote:

        > Could you try that new version?
        > If that's OK, then I'll upload it to the wiki

        What new version? Was it supposed to be attached to your message? If so, it
        looks like Yahoo removed it...

        Thanks.
        --
        Phil. | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
        philpem@... | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2006
          Hi Jean-Eric,

          Jean-Eric Cuendet schrieb:
          > Could you try that new version?
          > If that's OK, then I'll upload it to the wiki

          I would, but
          "[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]"
          prevents me from doing so...

          You could pastebin the source code.

          Regards,
          Patrick