Re: Help request- -bluetooth bnep0 error experthelp needed =)

  • janne5011
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Hi no I dont think its a problem (I read more since I wrote that)
      here whats goes wrong :
      # sdptool browse
      Inquiring ...
      Browsing 00:07:E0:2D:F8:57 ...
      # rfcomm bind 00:07:E0:2D:F8:57 1
      Can't create device: Operation not supported
      there is a rfcomm0 in /dev.
      hope someone can give a tip on this problem:
      "Operation not supported"
      00:07:E0:2D:F8:57 is my palm
      can one use minicom in some way to fix this?

      thanks//Janne

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Whitby" <list.nslu2-