Re: [nslu2-general] Problems with disk

  • Abene Pete
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24 11:47 AM
      i have had luck with several drives and cases by using
      XP windows Disk Manager. Connect the Disk to the XP
      computer. Then go in to Disk Manager and remove all
      partitions. Donot format the drive. Now connect the
      USB case with the drive to the NSLU2 and format it
      using the NSLU2

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail