Re: problem since telneting into Redboot

  • schroedschroed
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      phhh. fixed it. It turns out the slug somehow reset itself half way.
      It started using the fixed IP address 192.168.1.77.
      Just to be on the safe side I reset the SysConf
      (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/ResetSysConf), made my subnet
      be 192.168.1.x, and now I was able to connect to the slug with my
      webbrowser. I reconfigured the slug, reset my subnet and everything
      seems to work fine.

      Jan

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "schroedschroed"