Re: Disk not formatted

  • swavmcav
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2006
      I just thought I would add that I relaise the usb disk needs to be
      umounted when I run fsck.

      I'm trying to mount it just to prove i can get to it.

      Note that when I try mount /dev/uba1 I get

      knoppix@1[/]$ mount /dev/uba1
      mount: can't find /UNIONFS/dev/uba1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab

      maybe the disk is gubbed after all?

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "swavmcav" <john.mcavenue@...>