no slugak.dyndns.org

  • Asko Kauppi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Any idea, why the dyndns addresses to my NSLU2 (http://
      slugak.dyndns.org, http://nasi.dyndns.org) only work from the local
      machines, but not from "outside" Internet? Most likely, it does not
      work for you.

      Svn and ping work from everywhere, so the machine is reachable. WHAT
      CAN :) I have wrong, to cause such a setup? AppWeb is the HTTP
      server, and locally, the pages show up just fine.

      Thanks, -asko
    • Asko Kauppi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
        Answering myself, in case someone faces the same issue (had _nothing_
        to do with NSLU2 though...):

        Some ISP's disable :80 incoming traffic, so use ie. :8080 instead.
        See: http://slugak.dyndns.org:8080