Change of WishList?

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 1:05 PM

      The wishlist is last changed by "ironstorm". But i think
      he made some small mistakes. He deleted a big part of the
      text and left a half line of text.

      Changed lines 110-168
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/WishList?action=diff

      Could somebody explain this change?
      Otherwise i restore the text.

      --
      Marceln
    • soska hasan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 5:27 AM
        hello marcel
        first I thanked you to send me this mesagge but Iam so sorry I donot know any information about nslu2 so please I want from you to learn me about nslu2
        this programm is not find in egypt I send to some bodies this request please marcle reply for me and donot late(íÊÃÎÑ)

        soska egyptain