How to recover my HDD ?

  • S├ębastien
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hello,

      I did format one of my hard drive with the NSLU2 format utility. Some
      weeks later, I wanted to make this drive act like a standard ext3
      drive (without storing rights on this HDD) so I deleted all the file
      but the personal folders I wanted to keep. But then, I see "Not
      formatted" in NSLU2 web page when I plug this HDD. So I used cfdisk to
      delete the conf partition and the swap partition, but it still doesn't
      work. Is there a way to recover from this ? I just want to see my 3
      personal folders. I know a way to get back my files, by SFTPing on my
      NSLU2, but I would like to repair it so my NSLU2 Web interface detect
      my HDD. It would be less job than copying all the stuff back on my
      laptop.

      Thank you for your time and patience.