Re: HDD Spinning - Maxtor One Touch

  • bart_unlimited
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2004
      Thanks Tim. Dropbear will be the reason then. Is there a way to
      prevent services to interfering with the spinning down? I am thinking
      of a script that copies the program data into a ramdisk and runs it
      from there.

      By the way; is the standard webserver on which the Linksys User
      interface is running still running from RAM?

      Cheers, Bart