Re: Moving drives between XP Pro and NSLU2

  • nettsr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "professordavidk"
      <bengaldave@...> wrote:

      > > Problem is, the NSLU2 won't recognize an NTFS drive.
      >
      > Greetings,
      >
      > I just ordered one with the assumption that the latest Linksys
      > firmware supports ntfs. Is this not true?

      Actually the latest firmware will allow NTFS on the DISK1 port.

      I've got a drive on their now and I can see it... but I'm having
      random crashes of my NSLU2 since putting the drive on.

      There is a utility that will allow reading and writing to the EXT3
      drives on a Windows PC. It installes an "IFS Drives" icon in your
      control panel and you can assign a drive letter to the IFS partitions.