Re: [nslu2-general] To build unslung ver 6.8 beta with unslung-devel

  • soska hasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
      thank you very much for your nice message and I hope for you nice time
      please general try write easy english my groups name "ÇáÚÇáã ÇáÚÈÞÑí" welcome in your group
      you should know I have less expert in the internet please I want learn from you a bout every thing at computer&internet
      have nice time general donot forget me BY BY
      soska egyptain