SV: [nslu2-general] need unslung 6.x binary file

  • Pierre LASSALLE
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2006
      Hello,

      I suppress R84 Resistor on my NSLU2 and it works fine.

      I install unslung 5.5 beta binary and a lot of packages and it works.

      A first question is :
      To run phpmyadmin in my navigator, the command line is :
      http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/phpmyadmin

      How to obtain that my php files saved in a private folder work with php ?

      A second question is how to resolve some difficulties with too long
      names of files when i save
      from a Macintosh Station.

      I think that unslung 6.7 beta binary can resolve this problem because
      it works with NTFS.

      I'm so young in NSLU2, and I dont't think i can easily compile the
      source code of
      Unslung 6.x.

      Can anyone send me unsung 6.x alpha binary. I would love so much to try it.

      Best regards,

      Pierre