Re: need unslung 6.x binary file

  • juggler_munier
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2006
      I don't suppose you can give us a hint as to when 6.8 will be
      released? I only ask as I've just spent the weekend re-flashing my
      sLUG and am in the perfect place to simply upgrade to 6.8 over 5.5.

      p.s. Reading through the 6.x wikis, it sounds like the optimal plug
      for the root HDD is USB2. Am I correct in understanding that only USB1
      can handle a hub?