Passwording, hiding NSLU2

  • dairyman88082000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      I just bought a NSLU2 and I'm a total linux n00b. I'd like to password
      my files, and if possible hide the NSLU2 folders from the explorer
      browse (i.e. only if I know IP or name I can get to it). If someone
      could let me know where to go for further information on this, or
      point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks!