Rootfs not mounted on sda1

  • richard_heering
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 2:29 PM
      Does someone have an answer to this problem?

      I tried several times and followed the procedure, however... time
      after time the mount of rootfs is done from internal flash.

      Please advise me how to proceed.

      Thanx!
    • Mike Westerhof
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 7:41 PM
        > Does someone have an answer to this problem?

        We have *many* answers - the challenge is whether any of them will fit your
        situation! - we'll need more information. Unslung? What version? What
        type of drive? Did you format the drive on the NSLU2? If you boot without
        disks, then plug the disk or flash disk into port (which port are you
        using?), does the web GUI report that the drive exists and is "Formatted
        (ext3)" or not? Can you telnet in, and if so, what is the output of the
        "mount" command?