Apache SSL bug

  • "Hühnerbein, Markus"
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      anybody has an idea or a workaround for the apache ssl bug (#317 -
      apache SSL website cannot run at the same time as normal web site).

      I need to run ssl and non-ssl pages at the same time but as described in
      the bug list it's not working.

      What I figured out is, that apache is serving both (ssl and non-ssl
      pages) if I use a command-line browser like w3m but with a "normal"
      browser the non-ssl pages are never served. Any suggestions would be
      greatly appreciated,

      --Markus