Q: how to compile php-apache --with-curl ?

  • pepesz76
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm trying to compile php-apache with curl but I'm getting into
      trouble:

      Configuring extensions
      checking whether to enable LIBXML support... yes
      checking whether libxml build works...
      checking for OpenSSL support... no
      checking for Kerberos support... no
      checking for ZLIB support... no
      checking if the location of ZLIB install directory is defined... no
      checking whether to enable bc style precision math functions... no
      checking for BZip2 support... no
      checking whether to enable calendar conversion support... no
      checking for cpdflib support... no
      checking whether to enable ctype functions... yes
      checking for CURL support... yes, shared
      checking if we should use CURL for url streams... yes
      checking for CURL in default path... found in /usr
      checking for cURL 7.10.5 or greater... libcurl 7.12.2
      checking for curl_easy_perform in -lcurl... no
      configure: error: There is something wrong. Please check config.log for more information.
      make: *** [/home/lukasz/nslu/unslung/builds/php-apache/.configured] Error 1

      Any ideas that would help ?

      Thanks a lot

      --
      Best regards,