Let's locate ourselves ! New NSLU2 Frappr group.

  • darkskyzfrance
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2006
      Hi all,

      For a few days now I have been wondering if there may be any NSLU2
      "player" around in my neighbourhood. To get answers, I have just put
      up a frapper group where you may locate yourself and tell us which
      firmware you use.

      Please sign in here : http://www.frappr.com/nslu2

      If we can get enough feedback there, we could add this to the wiki and
      maybe help neighbours physically speaking and also just meet !

      Thanks for reading and for joining this frappr group.

      DarkskyZ