Re: Login from Win XP to NSLU2 share failing?

  • timboughton
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2006
      Thanks for this Lennart. It may have contributed to the problem.
      Sadly even after removing all the connections, I still could not
      create a new one using the correct username/passwords.

      Finally though I have fixed the problem by upgrading the "stock"
      version of Samba on the NSLU2 to the 3.0.21b version following the
      instructions at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/Samba

      This has resolved my access denied problems and I can login to my
      shares and map drives now first try.

      Thanks all
      Tim

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Lennart Börjeson