cp -l

  • Aaron Hoyt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
      Can anyone tell me why cp -l is not a valid command on my slug.
      Furthermore, can anyone tell me how to restore that functionality to the cp
      command?
      Thanks,
      Aaron
    • Laurent Gilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
        Hello

        > Can anyone tell me why cp -l is not a valid command on my slug.

        You are using busybox. The busybox-version of cp does not know all the
        parameters the normal cp knows.

        > Furthermore, can anyone tell me how to restore that functionality to the
        > cp command?

        coreutils contains the real GNU cp.

        cu
      • Aaron Hoyt
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
          >coreutils contains the real GNU cp.

          Do I need to have OpenSlug to get this utility? The Package details for the
          Unslung version seems to be missing cp. Can I install the OpenSlug version
          on my Unslung slug?

          Thanks,
          Aaron