help a little help aboute amule / amuleweb

  • nslunix
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hello

      I ve installed the ipkg of amule , evrything is ok , im don't know
      where to find the essensial step of configuration of this fresh
      install.
      did you know a simple howto for it ?

      Regards , and thanks !
    • Kankel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello,

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/HowToRunAmuleDaemon

        How to run aMule Daemon on OpenSlug. Are you install aMule pkg on
        unslung?

        Regards