unslug and openslug ipk packages?

  • Nicholas Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      I've just built a new NSLU2 with openslug, although I was considering
      Debslug. However, after noting the message "asterisk 1.2.4 for unslung is
      available", and then hunting around a bit I've noticed that unslung seems to
      have more up to date packages. openslug doesn't seem to have asterisk and
      debslug seems to be on 1.0.7.

      The question then would be, will ipk packages from unslung work with
      openslug?

      Otherwise, is there a receipe for recompiling them from one platform to
      another?

      --
      Nicholas Lee
      http://stateless.geek.nz