Re: [nslu2-general] Mapping the slug as a drive over the net

  • Philip Johnson
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 4, 2006
      (apologies if part of all of this email is formatted incorrectly, not
      using my normal email client)

      On 2/2/06, simonhancock1967 <simon@...> wrote:
      > [snippety snip]
      > What I'd like to do is just set it up so
      > the slug just appears as a mapped network drive.
      > [snippety snip]

      How about Apache + WebDAV? Practically every modern operating supports
      mounting and mapping WebDAV shares as a drive, and its reasonably easy
      to get working too.
      Googling apache + webdav brings up a plethora of results.

      Regards,
      ----
      Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey) <plasticmonkey@...>
      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7870 2206 Skype Me: plasticmonkey
      IRC.freenode.net: philipjohnson Jabber/GTalk:
      plasticmonkey@...
      http://www.phillybob.co.uk http://www.pixelgeek.co.uk
      ----
      GPG fingerprint = 3EC6 C5B6 FCF1 1FB5 C071 FF64 E7A3 1E3A 3A8F 766B
      ----