shutdown problem

  • foolfighter22
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hello folks!
      I have a problem with the scheduled shutdown option in the admin
      webinterface of the nslu2. I set a scheduled shutdown to 11 pm every
      evening. But then I didn't want to use the feature any more and
      switched back to the option "never shut down" and saved this setting.
      But my nslu2 still shuts down every evening and I don't know what to
      do now. Any suggestions?
      I'm running the NSLU2 with unslung 5.x on an external hdd.

      Thanks!