Re: HDD not installed

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
      well does the encloser actually have all this importance
      i was reading bout the chips...
      so it actualy matters?

      my nslu2
      has unlsung
      250 gb drive maxtor 7200 rpm ide
      enclosure works ok on windows no problems..

      shall i try other HD enclosures?

      john

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Westerhof"